Friday, October 31, 2008

31.10.2008

well, it'a already 2am and i wasn't on my bed covering myself with my blanket.
i was at the living room doin my word search and smsing instead
and i was talking to my mom and my grandma bout my maid
sooooo many complains haha..






did till it was 4
so decided to go down my aunts house with my mom
stayed there doin my word search and ofcourse watch tv and sms again..
5.30am..decided to go up to my house since i was quite blur edi
walked up alone .. quite scary..
saw a grasshopper in the life
scared the hell outta me xD
then i slept at 6am or mayb 6.30am..



woke up at 1
cant slp well, woke up with a bad headache
then go toilet brush teeth wash face
headed down to watch tv
Watched "It Takes Two" omg..it was sumtin like "Parents Trap"
quite nice..you guys should watch it
mary kate and ashley were sooooooo cute OMG...




watch tv non stop..
then it's time for dinner...
after eating my dinner
ate strawberries !!




after all the boring things ...
now here i am..
sitting down in the living room..
blogging..
well, i've been such a hardworking blogger XD
almost everyday i blogged
haha.. well, thats all..
byee

No comments: