Thursday, October 9, 2008

finally blog updated (9.10.2008)

Aloha~
i'm back into bloggin !!
haha..
i'm currently in da schools lab =)
well, long time din update my blog d
so decided to update ^^

well, many things happen to me during the pass few weeks
but i'm lazy to blog bout it haha
lazy lazy mee~

hmm....
relli funny things happen today
friend X's skirt sudah kena XD
i think u all know wad happen laa hahaha
and the guys did a lil cat walk in class
and many many things more

well, exam is next week..
decided to go pavilion and study with my friend
but ofcourse will do abit shopping laa ^^

My daddys birthday tomoro
should i or should i not buy a present for him ?
well, he didn't even get me one this year
*thinking*

well, thats all for now..
will update more stuffs when i get home
take care ya'll

No comments: