Friday, April 3, 2009

14.3.09

went to 1U with CX and ST
my first time going 1U !
ahaha
okay. maybe my second laaa. but who caress?!
IDK laa

1U was fun
lot's of shops.
but shops are not as big as Pav laa.
but overall it's okay laa.
i still love Pav more
but i love 1U too
=X

lot's of brands that Pav don't havee there.
they have Make Up Forever there too !
i mistaken the one in Pav. XD
thought it was Make Up Forever but actually it was Make Up Store
i found oout that Make Up Forever's concealer is really nice to use.
i'm gonna get it !
some dayyy... (:

we shop till 6
walked till my leg hurts
1U's quite big.
they said "aiya! 1u one day u cannot walk finish one!"
hmm. who say?!
i can walk in the whole old n new wing within one day

i wore sport shoes.
sport shoes also hurt my legs
LOL. unbelievable
hahaha. i've learn lesson dy
do not wear heels and some sport shoes shopping
best always is sandals

anyways,
i bought
3 tops
3 shorts
roxy sandals
and some other stuffs =)

ahahah.
anyways, i think that's all i can write laa.
still gotta write the next post.
killing my lazinesss!












Stupiddddd!
ahaha xD

























quarter back crunch
my all time favv


chai xin's roomm~
saw my hair ??
XD





xoxo.
FER

No comments: