Wednesday, April 8, 2009

5.4.09

woke up early in the morning,
went to KLCC to meet up my mommy and my step daddy
me n my brother went to Dome to meet up with them
saw Jes (my cousin). but she wasn't staying for long. cause she's going to ikea.
chit chatted for so long
then decided to go have our lunch at chilis

was quite a boring dayy.
but still quite fun.
talked alot
made me feel so 38 bout myself ahahaha .
anyways, pictures will do the talking laa.
have nothing much to say

my mood soooo unstable lately.



was playing DS when they were talking



Jes! xD




mine


i love love loveee
strawberry flavored



after that went home.
waited for my cousin
den go dinner









we were chatting here while waiting for our food


his

hers

his


hers


his


hers


we climbed to the top of the so-called building
ahaha. i didn't thought that KL is soo pretty =P


lame shott
i wish to have a DSLR =(




xoxo.
FER

No comments: