Tuesday, October 27, 2009

DILEMMA

Hello dear readers! (:
miss me ?! hahaha

hmm...
i'm in the blogging mood right now.. so let me crap some stuffs-lah k ? XD

my mother has been asking me whether do i wanna abroad my studies
i told her i'll think about it
well, she seems like she really wants me to go
like halau-ing me only! LOL

well, she asked me whether do i wanna go Melbourne ? cause of the education there is yada yada yada...

i'm suppose to tell her my answer on this satuday
but i don't know what i want..

hmm...
maybe it's because i don't feel like leaving my friends and family behind..?
but i know it's a bad decision. not going because of them :(

sighhh
i really don't know >.<
i'm lost..

i've planned to go to singapore
since singapore's still oversea xD
just right beside malaysia
hahaha..

and i can go home every month =PP

;ADVICE NEEDED;

SINGAPORE!
the little island a.k.a malaysia's neighbour

hmm... I spent my whole afternoon doing research about schools.
Australian International School looks really nice (:
considering bout that..

but i don't know whether does my mother wants me to go s'pore. hahaha
and i got some comments from my friends saying that there's no difference with malaysia and s'pore has lots of kiasu and kiasi people bla bla bla XD

but it's sooo near !
=X i can come back malaysia whenever i want to.
hmm...



Melbourne, Australia

goshh..
melbourne..
far huh ?
8 hours flight from malaysia
2 hours much quicker than our time here

the weather..
the people..
the everything! is so different o.o

i don't think that adapting my life there would be easy
making new friends
start a new life..
isn't easy ya know ? >.<

but The Kilmore International seems like a very nice school
even Carmon Phoong is there! haha

i gotta do more thinking!

well, this update is for daphne HO KAH KEI =D
the lady who always ask me to update my blog xD

but it's okayy..
i still love you XD

xoxo.
FER

No comments: