Tuesday, November 10, 2009

7.11.2009

Helloo People! :D
i'm here to update my blog again!
hahahaha xDD
so don't nag me anymore!

hmm...
on the 7th of oct, went to watch Poker King with my cousin :D
it was a midnight show
it was a day to remember! :D



i took lots and lots of pictures when she was sleeping
she asked me to wake her up at 10.30pm.. ended up dragging it till 11pm LOL
so late d.. and our movie starts at 11.40pm.

so when she was sleeping , i decided to camwhore xD
till 10.30pm den wake her up.. who knows.. she doesn't wanna wake up..
wake den sleep wake den sleep wth .__.
so geram ishh..
then at last scolded her only she wake up >.<

but after she woke up.. it was 11pm
and i ajak-ed her to take pictures too xDD
i think we took till 11.20pm?
and yeahh.. we quickly get our car den chao to time square! :D
and it by the time we reached there
it was already 11.35pm
hahaha xDD but we didn't panic! :DD
cause commercial 10minutes!

so we met my aunt and my uncle there
then went into the cinema! :D the movie ended at 1.50am
after our movie.. me and my cousin went to well-known Steven's Corner for our supper :D
and her additional Ramli's Burger LOL!

after that we went home at 3am..
i stayed online till 5am haha..
well i guess that's about it :D


Pichas! <3





*wink*




XDDD


fakey fakeyy!


after she woke up LOL



we're black and white ! :D








my favv pic ^^



L.O.V.E


and yess..
it's for youu! =D





constipating! hahahaha XD



DBSK! *drools*


jump jump!
:D








Time Square! :D




i saw CLEO! <3


after d movie ended! :D she was paying the carpark ticket..
and here i am! camwhoring again xD






weird dimples haha xD



limau ice! :D


cheese nun/nan! <3


maggie mee goreng! :D



and her ramli's burger!



xoxo.
FER!

No comments: