Monday, November 16, 2009

Ughh..

Since my maid is at the hospital with my grandma for like more than a week and my maid didn't come home for 2 days already! like OMG .__. just imagine.. clothes unwashed, floor not sweep nor mopped, unwashed dishes, toilet and the bed is always messy (yes i know, i'm a very very lazy person who doesn't make her bed).

I'm going for a trip tomorrow and was mix-matching my clothes, went to look for my pair of shorts and it was missing.. then i went down to my maid's toilet and saw that it was still soaking in soap and my jaws dropped immediately. I don't even know how to wash clothes omg ._. thank god chai xin was at my house.. I quickly ran to her and asked "heyy.. you know how to wash clothes right ?" haha XD then i pulled her to my maid's toilet.

I took the clothes up and put them in another bucket. =X I was actually planning to wash them by hands but i remembered that there's a washing machine in my house. So i asked chai xin whether does she knows how to use the machine xD she wasn't sure herself neither. haha.. but no harm trying what right ? xD

After that, we took the clothes and put them into the machine! We added soap and the powder thingy i and yeahh.. after that, we gotta like, twist the thing.. and blahhh! skip skip skip >.<

washing clothes isn't easy.. omg.. i even broke my nail while pulling the clothes out >.< and it wasn't as easy as what i thought.. i will never ever wash clothes anymore! ughh! damn difficult man!


after that, my aunt called me, telling me that my grandma will be discharge at 6pm AND FINALLY! my maid's coming homeee! I don't have to doo chores anymore! NO MORE WASHING CLOTHES! making my own bed! wash dishes!


2 comments:

Waikiki Boy_Says said...

lol..u should try to do sometimes..^^ there's no harm...

AhFeng said...

haha,大小姐machine also dunno use,
U know cook mar??