Monday, August 23, 2010

22.8.2010

Hellooo dear readers!
This post was suppose to be updated last week. But thanks to my lazyness.. I'm updating it today. Which is the 27th of august. ahahaha! a week after :D
Well, I went to the Petronas Art Gallery at KLCC last week, and it was my first time there. The arts in there didn't really inspire me because they were all too creepy and scary and terrifying. ahaha. only like.. maybe one or two pieces are nice? :D Those artist must've been living in a nightmare by drawing those arts hahaha. You guys who haven't check out that place should totally go there for a look :D

get what i mean by "didn't really inspire me?" D:
candid. ahaha! i usually hate candid pictures of myself but this is fine :D hehe

This is my step daddy :D

i've got really messy hair. ahaha :D

Dome is like where my family would go for a drink whenever we're at KLCC. without phailed! :D

These pictures that i've posted are mostly all horizontal cause my brother bought a new lens and he's like trying it out on that day. and I couldn't camwhore with that lens LOL

Say "Hi" to my creepy eyes x)



The chocolate cake isn't recommended D: isn't really that nice.

"SEEE GORRR! You've got really pretty eyes!"

Helloo ice chocolates! <3


This is my brother and my step daddy (:





so yeahh.. went shopping at KLCC the other day. Met Mei Yin and Birdy (chun choong) there. they were like accompanying doing my shoe and purse shopping with my family ahahaha.

Went dinner after KLCC with my moms side of family at Old Klang Road. Had bak kut teh. It was not bad (: The moon was quite round that day.

The lil game addict. My cousin. Sean <3>

Introducing my brother and my mom (lady gaga wanabe) :D



My uncle and my aunt. It was actually my aunts birthday dinner that night (:
hahaha.. thinking?




this is my darling popo. She's a cutie and i love her <3



Candid! :D


There's this guy who came.. He sells burberry and LV manicure sets ahaha

This cutie here is my cousin. Jessica :D
she's getting married! LOL!

My family went home at 9pm cause my maid called telling us that baby (my darling poodiee) doesn't wanna eat his food. and has been hiding under the yellow table the whole day cause he missed us sooo much. Hahah. My mom was like "OMGG. reallyyy ?! okok. we go home now" hahaha. A dog's like a human (: heheh. They've feelings :D and doesn't like to be left at home. LOL
I bought 5 heels that day. and this is one of my fav :D heheh

And this too! <3

I just realized that Camly's (some HK brand) is available in Isetan! :D

My dinner bag for jess's wedding :D
She's a cutie isn't she ? hehe <3
Bought this cute purse in Isetan too. it was on sales! only RM29.90
Fuel is finally available in Malaysia! In Isetan :D It's super cute. Go get it! :D

Bought some junk food as well (:


And a pack of cute Kleenex tissue! :D


well, that's about it :D
and stay tuned for my next post <3
xoxo.
FER

No comments: