Friday, August 27, 2010

27.8.2010

Good evening peopleee! :D
It was an exhausting yet fun day today! :D
I get to shop. Again. Hahah. Went to KLCC at 11am.
Went to pay phone bills at Maxis then went Isetan for make up shopping :D Bought a Anna Sui compact powder that i've been craving for ages! ahhaa.. finally gotcha! It's quite expensive D: well at least for me. RM166. And i got a Rouge lipstick! :D it's orangy pink! really nice and natural. (: then the rest are freebies! <3>
Went to Dome for brunch.
:D

Had fish and chips! (:
i had a rough time deciding on what to eat
the gourmet chicken pie was so tempting but i decided to go for fish and chips at last haha :D
Brother's sandwich :D

Departed KLCC around 2? I think. Went to Ikea (:

Had early dinner there round 5pm (:



Had meatballs. It wasn't really my cup of coffee =/

I bought cute cutleries! :D and lunch boxes x)

*Points!* FELICIA'S FOR SALE! :DD
My anna sui compact powder :D

Anna Sui's Eco-Friendly bag :D
I know the sales lady there and she gave me this bag which needs to be purchased. :D advantages! x) heheheh!
My love. Anna Sui. <3>

The lipsticks! :D

Oh! wanna own this pretty limited edition anna sui make up bag too?! :D You have to spend RM300 and above to get it :D hehe. It's really cute <3
Reached home at 6 (:
feeling happy!
guess im in a good mood today ahaha
well, i gtg now. chiaoz!
:DDD
xoxo.
FER

No comments: