Saturday, May 31, 2008

The End of May

well , went to sungei wang at 2.30 to make my uniform and shop !
hehe. bought a black colour shorts and specs without glass haha
quite strange though . i bought a red one and my cousin bought the black one , rm20 oni . felt like buying the white one,
but doesn't really suit me how sad T.T

anyways , saw so many clothes that i like today but too bad i dun
have any money to shop
im broke
i'm looking forward for monday !!
ALLOWENCE DAY !!! MWAHAHAHAH....
*clears throat* ahemm... ahemm...

after shopping went back home to fetch my grandma out to have dinner
after dinner went to pasar malam
bought earings with my cousin =D
quite nice

den after that went home
on com
den started blogging
haha

anyways boring day today
nth to do =(

well that's all for today
niites all

No comments: