Saturday, May 10, 2008

Shopping for Mother's day present

went to pav with bro today at 1 and came home at 2.30 =="
we shoped for 1hours and 30 minutes only wtf .
that was the 1st time i've ever shop so fast lols
thanks to my bro laa....he was in a bad mood today coz i forced him to wear a shirt which he think its gay .. but seriously looks kinda nice la weyy
nvm nvm....he tak ada fashion sence one

me n my bro shared to buy a present for my mother
we were looking for the right perfume at Tangs and Parkson
then we finally found the perfume which i think smells nice
my mother would like it i guess
well, we bought a Dior Addict 2 for her
cost me n my bro RM220 lols
nvm laa....anything for my mother

went to beard papa to buy my favourite vanilla cream puff while my bro was Q-ing up for J.co...
while waiting for him went to Memory Lane to get a wrapping paper
call those workers to help me wrap ... need to charge summore
and the perfume was like so small la =="

after that walked to time square
get a taxi then go home
wat a boring day
anyways ,
will update tmr ^^
its Mother's Day
well take care ya'll

No comments: