Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tasik Kenyir Trip 23.5.2008 - 26.5.2008

I’m finally back from my trip to Kenyir
My 2nd time there.
i had a great time there =D
but I’m happy and sad at the same time
time really flies when you’re enjoying yourself on a peaceful and a non-polluted lil country


the journey starts on 23rd of may Friday
after school I went to pavilion to buy things that I need for the trip
met jeslyn and her other 2 friends there
then went back at 5 and continue packing my half way packed stuffs


I went to school at 7.30pm and I was the 1st to reach there..
Thank god I got my driver to accompany me there or not I’ll have to face boredom
Till it’s 8 peoples are starting to come
And say bye bye to mr.driver =X


Well, I brought 3 bags.
And my friend had to help me with one
Such a gentlemen la him
Even though quite annoying


Then the bus came at 8.30
Everyone was so excited for the trip =D
I cant sleep at the bus till it’s 4am lol


I was sitting with sitting with bryan
Cant sleep cause of him too
He keeps bugging me and talking to me
Kept calling him to shut his mouth but he just wont
So I gave up hahas
While on the way to terengganu
My fren brought his mini DVD player
We watched a ghost movie
Well not exactly a ghost movie but a comedy
It was quite funny and stupid
Forgotten wat is the movie called =X


We reached terengganu at 8 in the morning
Walk to the ferry after that .
The ferry tat we sat this year was smaller compared to the one last year
The one last year has a swinging thingy at the back lol


Was in the ferry for 1 hour to reach the island
Felt like it was home when I was there
Anyways , once we stepped on the island
1st place me n my frenz go
TOILETT!!!!!
I need to go to a toilet when I was on the ferry
o.o


after that , carried out bags in to our room =D
then change and straight away to the waterfall
I didn’t swim last year and I missed all the fun
So , I told myself that I must go this year
Omg, the water was like so cold n nice
I picked up rocks as my souvenier from kenyir cause they don’t have a souvenier shop
After swimming
I climbed up a rock , lie down and enjoy the sun
Thank god I brought my sun glasses along
I’ve gotten darker
But my friends said that I didn’t lolls
But I seriously did lor
I almost lost my shoe on the mud when we’re on our way to the waterfall
I stuck my hand in the disgusting mud and pull it out
Not easy you know !?
Aikz
Nvm, it’s nature
I respect nature =D *thumbs up*


My first night there was fun
Slept in chea yee’s room
Before goin to chea yee’s room
Went to bryan’s room
The guys weren’t wearing their shirts
Hahas, their room was a mess
They spent their time playing psp except for bryan
He didn’t brought his
Hahaha daisei !!
Shocking things happen in the room too (dun think negative)
But I wont say it out , private =D
After that, went back to chea yee’s room
Then sleep
Was quite tired


The 3rd day
We woke up late as I switch off the alarm and the Indian bitch had to come to out room to wake us all up
She was shock to see 3 girls sleeping in 4 boys room
Lol
Me , poh yee(form 3) and jia tong we’re like baby sitters that night
Taking care of 4 form 1 boys
I felt so mature =)
Anyways , we weren’t the only one which is late laa ==”
When we went out , there’s no one at the canteen yet
Mr.Wong was still sleeping
Celaka betulz
When we went to the canteen
I didn’t eat . no appetite .
Then me n poh yee went to the ferry
We took pictures as there’s no1 there yet


Went to the hydroelectric dam
it was quite nice there
very windy with very clean water.
I learnt something ^^
Well , when they were introducing the dam
I almost fell asleep
So sleepy laa
After everything ,
All of us went up to the bas.
It will take almost 2 hours to reach the jetty
so I took a nap
something interesting happen to me ==”
but I dun it’s interesting
people who went to the trip I think you know what I’m talking bout laa
well, to eu jin , I hope u delete that picture before school reopens
or not I whack the hell outta you -.=

when we reach the island
everyone started doing things that we all wanted to do
etc. fishing , kayaking , n other’s =D
we had barbecue that day
it was quite nice =D
as I didn’t try the barbecue last year cause I was sick and I didn’t eat for 4 days


after eating
I went to bryan’s room
They were playing psp again ==”
Then when I go there all started to off the lights den start telling ghost stories d
They were trying to scare me but they failed mwahahaha
Who call me so powerful
They off the lights
Then use a torch light
When eu jin wan telling the story half way
Some of the guys started to feel something in the room
None of them even dare to go to the corner and on the lights
Till I go on ==”, some say heard ppl laughing down stairs
Den I went down n on it for them
How lame


The next day
Early in the morning
Thought that we’re goin for jungle trekking
So I begged mr.wong to let me stay on the boat .
But ends up goin to a waterfall and play.
Hahas
Played almost the whole day there.
I was sitting above the boat
Looking at people diving =D
Went back to the resort at 6 or 7 I think
I will skip all the crapping laa
Quite tired laa typing so much ._.


Last Day in kenyir !
*sigh* happy n sad
Dun feel like leaving kenyir
But happy to go home too
Never mind laa go there nxt year
Support kenyir for straight 3 years
=D


Well I gtg sleep now
Will post my pictures on the next post cause I don’t have it all now
Take care
Bwaiiz

No comments: