Monday, August 25, 2008

25.8.08_School has finally reopen.

i was the earliest to reach school...again...
had to call kar zheng to help me turn on the lights haha. since i was afraid of the dark and the ghost festivals ain't over yet. anyone mind telling me when is it gonna end? O.o

was in class reading Amir's magazine that i borrowed from him .
finally returned after 2 weeks i borrowed .
was hearings songs and eating my drugs (impact and eclipes *how to spell?=="* )

Surprisingly, Poh Yee came early today
omg . history laa .. -.-
she usually comes to school around 7.40am++

Class today was usual. B.O.R.I.N.G~
was trying to eat a biscuit during En.Sahari's class but too bad he saw *ishh*

Oh yea ~
today was the opening ceremony of the "Minggu Kemerdekaan" thingy
OMG
damn sien lor =.=
keep talking only
except for the choral speaking
it was powerful @.@
Our lunch time was extended to 2.30pm
coz tai kor seng had to crap bout the "buang sekolah" thingy
call us dun smoke blablabla...
he craps alot -.-

spent my lunch time with wayee and camille
kinda fun though

ohh yea ~
to my loupoh
thx for everything XD
u know what im talking bout rite? =P

anyways , sorry for THE LAME post
really have nothing much to post about edi
kinda lazy though haha
will keep my blog alive ! *i think*

well , nth to write edi laa..
nites ya'll

No comments: