Saturday, August 30, 2008

29.8.08

Woke up late again ~
got 5 mins to get ready hahaha
but took 15 mins
so sorry u have to wait laa XD

reach school slp again ,
den sms at 7am
studied until break time
after break time went to the "merdeka" day's closing ceremony
in the hall...
the performance was quite okayy laa ..
except for 4k2
it was a nice song ^^

after the closing ceremony ended
went to Jusco with pei yin and jing yee
we walked there
OMG, quite scary lorr...
alot of those unpolite peoples =="

note to jing yee : I KNOW HOW TO CROSS ROAD ONE OKAYY ?!

after that met meini there
we went to the gardens together
with my bro oso laa
we planned to watch movie one
but no time edi

my driver came to pick us up around 3
den went to the office to drop my things 1st
den walked to gardens "Cova" to meet my dad and have a drink
we chat alot. haha, about the future and my bro's "gf" XD

anyways , after yum cha . went to "Left" to customize my brother's shoes
after that i told my dad that i need new sports shoe
den went to nike to search for the the right one
but there's no nice shoes at Nike

so decided to go adidas
den bought a pair of white and gold coloured sports shoe
quite nice
kinda like it
cost rm180 *quite resonable wut* =D

anyways , shop till 6 den went home d
cant stay till so late
well, thats all
ciaoz ! =D

No comments: