Saturday, August 30, 2008

30.8.08

Hey ! =D
jz came home from pav
went to pav with Eu Keat today
hmm...
1st time meet hahaha
quite alot of things to talk bout lor

after that we went to ichiban boshi to eat sumtin
den later...
we went to watched "You Don't Mess With The ZOHAN" =D
it was damn funny man ! haha
for those who have not watch
u really should go watch ! ^^

after movies we went to starbucks
drank hot chocolate
cinema was damn cold lor

den after drinking
he teman me to walked to ts
coz my driver cant come to pav
road blocking d

when we reach ts
we was waiting for my driver
decided to go esprit
den playboy
den adidas
and then metrojaya see search for that perfume that i've wanted
Dior "Blooming Bouquet"
i love the smell
now i have 2 perfumes that i wanted to buy
CK1 and Blooming Bouquet
Omg im gonna be broke T.T

B4 i left he asked to take a pic XD
and he told me "I don't know how to zi pai one wor" haha
den took 2 pics in his phone
den 1 from my phone
ofcoz the one on my phone is nicer laa haha

anyways , went home after taking pic..
got a free rose =D
haha

well, Thanks alot ^^
really appreciate the day

take care ya'll
byee

"goin to modestos later..Happy 51th Birthday Malaysia!" =D

No comments: