Thursday, March 26, 2009

26.03.2009

I was disappointed today.
got my math paper.
i got the lowest in class.
first time lowest.
even last year i wasn't the lowest.
2nd i think. but still wasn't the lowest.

I had put so much effort on my math
and i failed. I was shockk.
i got 26% for my math.

In every period of math class
i listen
i tried to understand
i asked lots of questions
but then i just couldn't remember how to do the questions
what is with my stupid memory ?

i guess i'll just try harder next time
i mean..
Really Hard !
i don't wanna disappoint myself again.

facing PMR this year.
cant fool around dy.
no more playing.
just study !

1 comment:

Edward said...

Sometimes hard work is not enough for subjects like maths, some people are weaker in maths but stronger at other subjects. Still, someday what you tried so hard to learn, the questions you asked will pay off :) Nice try, do not give up, gambateh