Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3.3.2009

I'M GONNA BE 15 TOMORROW !!
omgomgomgomgomgomg..
just cant wait !
hahaha


my party last saturday (28.2.2009) was fun
had lots of fun with my friends
we swam..
i got pushed down the pool by jason ishhh!
got so angry ! LOL
i was with make up
and lens
my lens went rolling around in my eyes
and yes.. it does hurts
ishhh..


i don't have time to online lately T_____________T
don't really have the time to update my blog
my japanese post also haven't post
birthday post somemore have to post
since some of my friends wanted to see


have time first laa k ?
haha


anyways,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!
my sweet15 this year
LOL


cant wait for my birthday next year
sweet 16
i want my sweet 16 to be as grand as possible =P
hahaha
if can laaa .__.
i wish i wish i wish


i want a vaio laptop !
i want the pink one !
i want a new phone !
i want this !
i want that !
i want everything !


nothing is ever enough
=X


once again..
happy birthday to mee laaaa~
lalalalala~


HAPPY BIRTHDAY FER !!! XD


goshh..
gonna go crazy


well, that's all laa
at ict lab nw



.xoxo.
FER

No comments: