Friday, February 27, 2009

27.2.2009

I'm having a birthday partyyy tomorrow !!

28.2.2009 is da day
venue : my house
dress code : anything which makes you feel comfortable
time : 6pm-12am
any of you wanna stay over at my place also can xD




oh my, time passes really fast
say bye bye to February
and hello March !
haha


FYI
my birthday isn't on the 28th of Feb
it's suppose to be on the 4th of March
but it's one wednesday
schooling day. some more got sukan tara. danggg !
must run on wet wet muddy field
ewww!


hmm..
gonna have another party at my moms place on 4th of March
she's gonna cook me something special
haha
don't know what isit xD
mummy, i know you read my blog one.
so whatever your cooking, don't tell me first
supprise me =P


i still cant update my japs homestay post
the pics are still in the camera, as i was lazy to upload it to the com xD
well, mayb next week laa
won't have much chances to online now



currently in-love with poker face - lady gaga
quite nice to me laa
hahaha


well, i think that's all for today
ciaoz !



.xoxo.
FER

No comments: