Tuesday, February 24, 2009

24.2.2009

I AM BACKKKKK!
hahaha.
so long didn't update my blog dy.
i was sooooooooo busy lately.
japanese exchange program which was held at my school
tuition every monday, tuesday, and thursday.
piano every thursday.
haihh..
gonna be really busy till pmr ends.
my blog might be dying =X


the japs just went back to Japan yesterday.
i'm missing Natsuki and Yui
the two japs chicks which i hosted for 3 days 2 nights
cried like shyt on the 3rd day
till my fake lashes came out.
and my tears was black ! gosh XD
my mascara and eye liner all smuched.
hmm..
will be posting bout their homestay with me at the next post.
won't be online as much as i used to anymore.
thanks to tuition and piano lessons
lalalalalala~
i don't know why i love being busy this year
; 2009 is the year of possibility ;
LOL xD. Uncle Seng's favourite phrase!
time really flies!
days passed by so fast
it's already 24th of february
february goes just like that.
and i'm still not studying
pmr's on 7th September
just hope that i don't get lazy laa.
ermm..
well, i'm having ICT lesson now
have to continue with my work
well, ciaoz !
xoxo.
FER

No comments: