Sunday, February 15, 2009

8.2.2009

My blog is half dead
hahaha.
was so lazy to update my blog last few days



okayy..
so, this post was suppose to be post on 10th
but i went to stay over at my cousins house and her house don't have SE's usb and bluetooth in her com
well, nevermind..



hmm....
the next day after my cousin's party, we went to sri petaling to eat dim sum
quite nicee haha..
not that expensive too




OMG !
i love my cousins Zara shades
love love loveeee~


the shops name was "dim sum sai kai" haha.. cute name xD


my cousin (left) .. brad (right)
my cousins at aussie now..
she went back to aussie that night
cause she's getting married soon
grats ! ahah..


messy table =X




after having our brunch
we went to pandan indah to sent my cousins to the music centre
then me , my mom and my aunt went to queens park
wanteed to see clothes one
but not much nice ones
so didn't buy anything



i still love my iced greeen tea latte
i asked for iced
not ice blended
but they gave me ice blended instead -.-
dulannn





then went back to the music centre to fetch him


my cousin ai voon was craving for laksa
hahaha
she can eat it everyday without getting bored of it
i wonder what's so nice bout it




went home after eating..
i online for awhile
waited for my brother to come n pick me up to go home
but ended up he was doing something and came at 11pm =.=

after fetching me
i suddenly feel like eating ice cream
choco top


reminds me of someone =X






.xoxo.
FER

No comments: