Friday, February 6, 2009

6.2.2009

My brother fetched me after school today..
went to Delicious to have out lunch with gramps, suki, and sean



this is my 2nd time there..
kinda in love with the food there
it's just sooo.. Delicious haha




suki's


My vanilla shake..
yummm~


howard's


mine
it's like so freakin big man !
LOL
gave howard my fries
can't finish it haha



gramps


suki .. sei camwhore hahaha XD


see ! cute hor ? XD
the waitress thought he was a girl =P



don't drink so much coke..
=X


my purse so lil cards d T.T


My IC =X





hahaha. XD





after that, we headed to Pavilion
buying my bro his belated birthday present which i owe him 2 months ago hahaha XD

at 1st he wanted me to buy the top from Topman one..
but then when he tried it on..
it looks fat on him..
so, too bad laa XD

we headed to Club Monaco after Topshop
he likes a blue vest
which cost rm250
money sucking vest..
GRRRR..... !

waiting for my siu yeh to try on his clothes
=X


my puppy ! hahaha


after that, we went to hong kong desert place
yummm~



they changed the menu



they ate it d
couldn't take the picture of it
ishh.
howard ate the paper 1st XD
den sean ate the tart left the paper which is for howard =X
bla bla blaaa...


MINE !
coconut milk sago

behold !
the money sucking vest !
ta daaaaaaaaa~


my Paul Frank tee !
RM119.90

No comments: