Sunday, February 15, 2009

randomm.

was playing with my phone camera that night.
taking pictures all around my room
haha
then suddenly take everything XD
cause i was freakin bored and i cant sleep =X





my comfy bed
haha..


my running machine
daddy bought for me to run
but i usually put my things on it one
i seldom use it
that's why im so fat xD


i wish to have a plasma in my room =X



my closet..
not enough for me to stuff my clothes in haha xD


the place where i can spend 2-3 hours without going out to my room
my daling messy toilet haha



Lynn said that the duck looks scary hahahaha xD
caause of its eyes


my grandmas plant..
don't know why she put it in my toilet hahaha
she call me jaga


my brushes




my pink chair haha


this i take for fun hahaha







.xoxo.
FER

No comments: