Tuesday, February 10, 2009

7.2.2009 Engagement/Farewell Party

went to my cousin's engagement/farewell party at Capsquare residence (my future house =P)
suppose to start at 6pm one
but delay till 7.30pm
was soooo hungry that time =X


the party was okay laa.
i didn't took much as we kids/teens
stayed near the pool
the bed near the pool


i took lots of pictures
but i couldn't post everything up
cause it'll take me like..
the whole day hahaha
well, i think that's it laa

Picture session











The Capsquare Residence


when i jz walked into the house
they were playing facebook
racing n bettin on pets in pets society
hahaha
even my mom plays


after that, we went down to the pool area
took some pictures
everytime i came
i didn't get the opportunity to take
cause always get excited hahaha








his name is mathew
his damn cute man !
eyes like ..
uhhh...
@.@?
hahaha
damn big man !











i look like a floating dead body hahaha


mom & bro


i took so many pictures of my mom
hahahaha
she also camwhore one =P


mummy, this is one of your ugly pictures hahaha xD

my failed-to-be-lala mom



my moms sister
ai voon's mom


OMG
this is nice hahaha


i don't know what was she doing
but it's farnie xD







oooohhhhhh~
whose that ? xD


R.I.P


i wore my paul frank shirt d !
lalala~





.xoxo.
FER

No comments: