Monday, February 2, 2009

Capsquare .Denise.

Hello dear readers ! =D
hmm...
suppose to update this post like..
err...
last month ?


went to mark's (my cousins boyfriend) wine shop opening ceremony
my brother fetched..
suki went too..
we were late hahaha xD
cause got heavy traffic
bla bla blaaaa..


the party was boring for me
so me n suki went out to the so-called park/garden/tak tau? to walk around
at 1st he was finding reload card one
but they don't have it there..
anyways..
we went out to take pictures..
they have really nice lights out there..
you could see kl tower


i think i have nothing to crap bout d
lalalalala~
enjoy..


sorry..
blur pic =X
not my cam
brothers cam





in the car..
didn't know that my brothers phones flash is soo... uh... cant think of a right word.. sorry =X


look at my eye bags O.O


i don't know why..
while my brother is driving..
always have a habit of taking pictures with him hahaha xD


but he sometimes dont entertain me one xD
but that time.. he did =P


apa expression ni ?
LOL
so weird XD
my make up look so thick here
but actually not thick one =X
just the flash.. and edition..


suki looks cute..
does he ? XD


the emo freaks XD
lol.
















suki was busy the whole night smsing with his someone special
XD


KL tower


peek - aa - boo !
i see you !
hahaha


we were playing with self timer XD


talking on the phone ~





i love this picture haha


the end





xoxo.
FER

No comments: