Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Year in Alor Star

I'm currently in paddy paradise again.
i felt so happy..
finally could get away from those kids in KL
my so-called father side cousins
all are soooo young
not my age
kept asking silly questions..
naive..
bla bla blah ..


anyways,
i'm much happier here..
but boring at the same time..
kept losing while i was gambling.
this year might be a bad year for me to gamble
i've lost so much
but thanks to my mommy i didn't relli take money out from my purse xD


this year..
i didn't play any firecrackers
felt so weird..
new year? no firecrackers?
mayb i'll play it when i get back to KL


i'm finally going back to KL tonight (30.1.2009)
and today's sabs party..
sadly i couldn't attend..
sorry
but i really wish to go =X


actually hor !
i was suppose to go back on the 29th one !
but duon't know why ended up by going back on the 30th
ishhhh !


it's okay!
yong yee having party on the 1st
thank god i can attend hahaha


and sooo soooo sorry for the lack of updates
i've abandon my laptop for quite awhile
don't really feel like onlining these few days.
kinda lazy just to on the com


more updates will be post a.s.a.p
soo, stay tuned =)

while going to AS mall



i got red hair !
hahaha xD









the fugly me !
hah xD


my small eyes o.o


do-re-mi











the fat n nerdy me





i know i took too much pictures =X












the end
xoxo.
FER

No comments: