Monday, January 19, 2009

19.1.2009

OMG..
my blog half dead dyy !
hahaha..
sorry sorry .. my phone still dead..
so, my pictures all inside kenot be send to my com
ishhhhhh..
-__________-


nevermind , nevermind
hmm....
have been doing lots of shopping lately !
not much time to online d
hahaha
spend too much money..
but of course
need to budget larr.


hmm....
Chinese New Year is around the corner !
my CNY mood is here already !
trying to be happy everyday !



everyone done their shopping already ?!
i know i've done already
hahaha
more than enough =D
thanks to my daddy
muacks !


Notes :


junn : don't angry already kay ? it's just a phone. don't be angry over her kay ? now you also got the "fan shu" phone already. hahaha. better than nothing =)


tengyee : Miss you so much happy chinese new year. muacks


anlynn : daling. you're not an asshole kay ? and don't worry. i love you xD


alvin : your blog also died d.


brandon : update your bloggie !! it had died for 3 days already !!


chiewhan : how was exam ? when finish ?? LOL


daphne : i know you love me hahaha XD. we go shopping more nxt time kay ? =D



nyways, that's all
nights all =)



xoxo.
FER

No comments: