Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm sooooo in love ♥

you peoples might say im insane posting sooooo many baby pictures
hahaha. but i cant resist..
they're just toooooo cute
super cute man !
xD
i ♥ babies



see ! iPod baby !!


i just love ang mo babiess !
their eyes are super nice !
hair colour. eye colour.
omg !


this is one of my favourite ! =D


OMGGGGG !!!
*screams like there's no tomoro*


pink


dirty baby
dirty yet still cute !


look at their lashesss !!


arghhhh !!
don't you just feel like pinching hhim ?!?!


can i have your eyes pleaseee @.@


ahahahahaha !
this is also my fav !
look at his/her face !!
xD


i don;t even know why it's here in the first place hahaha
but it's cute though xD
who cares
lalalalalala~


awwww.... XD


blekkk ! =P



from : God






Pumpkin Babyy !!



ARRRR !!
MY FAV FAV FAVVV !!!



for alvin
see !
chinese arrr !!


i wan a daughter !
just like her !


haha xD






CUTE HORRRR ?!?!?!
my msn dp ! =D



Kawaiii !! XD
damn cute japanese baby


UR EYESSS !!!
SOT ME D !!!
*faints*


you wear lens ka ?


ur lips are nice to kiss XD


lalalalala~
i love
i love
i love





who doesn't like mickey !?
hahaha xD





aww....
so sweet



ahahahahahaha !
XD








i wanna eat this baby up
mwahahahahaha XD





peek-aa-boo !


wahahahaha XD
damn cute


I THIS















sorry for not updating my blog
er...
my phone tela h masuk hospital again
sooo, no cam =X
will update soon
so..
stay tune =D





xoxo.
FER

2 comments:

The Moderation-ist said...

i love baby too!
they're damn cute! :P

Frenchie said...

I love ur Blog !!!!! <3