Monday, January 5, 2009

5,1,2009

School has finally reopen ! =D
currently happy and sad in the same time
but i guess i'll be sad after few weeks or maybe days later


well, my class teacher is Mr.Logan
LOL.. it's gonna be fun having him
mwahahahahahahahaha...


class without my Tan An Lynn abit mm guan
nobody to gila gila with me dy
hope u come to N lor
but i know u wont
hahahahahaha xD
nevermind
we'll just meet during break and lunch
k ?


i slept almost half day in class
it was friggin cold

msg to koo kah chun : MY CLASS IS COLD KAYY ?!?! WHO SAY HOT ONE -.-


thanks to yong yee who lend me her jacket i have another layer of fats to cover


guess what ?
puan masayu is my sej teacher
heard that she's very strict
ishh ishhh
this year teacher so jia lat -.-


anyways ,
that's all larr
nothing much happened today
but i had a great day with my friends
and most of all
Tan An Lynn



.xoxo.
FER

No comments: