Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year 2009

I spent my New Year Countdown in Quattro
hahah..
had lots of fun with lee zen they all
mostly is SG students
met a new friend named Raymond
blah blah blahhh~
i don't know what to crap edi XD
so u guys just see the pictures lar hahaha
took more than 400 pictures
but did not post all



Mr. Jared ??
no no no~
Mr. Jone


It rains LOL
Autumm











ya allah
wan gay go home gay please
O.o


Meini's lil pinky ! =D


i prefer black label more
chivas sucks
=X


O.O


Lee Zen and I
the non stop dancer
xD


P.O.S.E.R.S
ahahahaha xD


Zen and Meini sharing same cup ?


me n raymond


Zen n Me


why meini capturing skills so cha one ? XD


this is better
ahahaha
but i look fugly here =P


WEI ! WHY HIT ME ?!?!?!
T.T


the two monkeys


very cold meh ? O.o
we were in winter bar
ahahahahaha.


lalalalala~
i love her? xD


why do i look extremely weird here? XD


Kah Jared?/Jone - Lee zen - Joshep





the party pack





my GAYLY smile =D





Black Label ftw.








winter bar






nahh !
zen ! who said dun have a pic of u goyang-ing ?
xD





camaholic ! =D





muacksss !


OMG
what's with the expression ? xD





Me - Jones - Jonathan





me - kah jone


i already said
go home gay
=X








we 4 are the one who took pictures the whole night ahaha


OMG..
he can carry him O.o









i look 25
omg





Joshep and I














saw my eye shadow
ahahaha XD


tak sejuk mehhh ?
quite cold in there XD


unknown lady O.o


WEIRD LOL XD


the guysss


why wanna snatch the Ice Man ?








hahahaha
i took picturesss ! =X





me : can i touch ur head please ?? *shows kelian face*
bouncer : =.-
me : *Touch*
Bouncer : -.=
me : OMG !!! UR HEAD SOOOO SMOOTTHHHHH !
Bouncer : *smiless*

hahahahahahah XD
his very friendly one
but i sound like his a very mean guy up there xD
all the bouncers were friendly
all with smiley faces
hahaha
peoples there too
some are just too hamsap
ishhhh !
curse them

but nevermind
hahaha XD


after that , Ah Kit came after work





the unknown peoples
they're really friendly haha


:::::: was exchanging shoes with me
since my leg was tired with heels












group picture without Jone
with that unknown weirdo








i like this pic alot
the effect is nice xD
without even editing
hahaha












Last picture





Picture are not edited !
all original
=D

No comments: