Thursday, January 8, 2009

8.1.2009

It's already the 8th.
gosh ! time really pass soooooooooooooo fast


well, these few days i had not enough sleep
kept sleeping in class
which is not what i wanted to do this year
this year.....


FELICIA = STUDY
STUDY = NO PLAY
NO PLAY = STRESS
STRESS = DIE
my calculations getting better dy =D


teachers which are teaching my class are not bad
except puan masayu
don't know what is she like.
she's coming in tomorrow
Nervous !
she pulls peoples sideburns like there's no tomorrow
ishh !
hate teachers who torture students


today my hair kena catch by few teachers dy
nails checked . been called to cut
nothing happened to my socks
as i was wearing baju kurung
mwahahahhaha xD


my bracelet everything also must take out when madam teoh's in class
wa.. i fucking dulan her lor -.-
last year like this
this year also like this
who she think she is ?
also not discipline teacher
pfft !


hmm...
nevermind..
talk about her will make me have wrinkles
so, i better not..



we're having PE tomorrow!
i can't wait !!
i loveee sportsss
hahaha
they said wanna play bball worr..
but i scared i dunno how
swt..
nvm nvm !
Fer ! you can learn !



well, i think that's all lar
kinda lazy to update my blog lately



.xoxo.
FER

No comments: