Monday, March 9, 2009

I love school

School
a place for me to study and have fun

Friends
to be there whenever i need them

Teachers
to teach n make us learn

Sri Garden has gave me lots of memories within this 5 years
i made new friends
best friends
good friends

I find happiness and sadness in school almost everyday.
i miss 2008.


what do me and my friends do when we're at school:


we share food together.


we draw and decorate together


we take picture in the toilet every time when we're in it


we draw on each n others PE shirts



we have fun cam whoring


enjoy looking at little ballerinas dancing gracefully


we love going to the library when out english teacher is lazy to teach



we were addicted to the self timer thingy in my phone
remember? haha


I don't wanna study
but i wanna be smart

.xoxo.
FER


we eat when teachers teaching and we don't give a damn bout it


we love scribbling our calenders


we love taking candid shots of peoples
fyi. tats me
picture took by kkc


we can be crazy at times
especially that guy on the picture ahaha


see what i mean by taking pics in the toilet ? xD
well, i think i got more than 200+ pictures took in the school toilet with my friends
=X


she's mine
she sits beside me in every lesson
including science lab n library time
she's my ah yeee~
=P


we love taking pictures of teacher when they're not noticing


t took pictures of myself till my phone got confiscate



we do love taking pictures huh ?


this is me and my daling
anlynn

the girls

ovum cell


we learn reproduction
it was boring for me
when teacher was teaching half way
i feel asleep
=X


she said that my phone take her pictures very nice XD
quite true laa hahaha


psp kaki(s)
mr iqbal included
=X


go blue house !
we cheer for our house as loud as we could


i love my friends
&
i love my school



well, this is just a random post laa
cause of my friends complained that my blog is dead
will update my other posts once i collect my pictures from others


xoxo.
FER

No comments: