Thursday, September 17, 2009

19.9.2009

I SAW WILD BOARS JUST NOWWW! XD

with my naked eyes! hahaha XD
goshhh.. for the 1st time in my life =PPP was otw back from Louis's house. My brother was telling me that there are many monkeys around the forest area then suddenly we saw wild boars XD we were shock xD

I winded down my window and shouted "HI PIGGIESSS!!" but they ran even faster .____. did i scare them ? LOL

i even saw those cute lil baby wild boars XD
they were soo adorable hahaha. not as ugly as i espected =)

haha.. anyways!
Holidays has just started! =D

will try to enjoy myself during d hols =)

and SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all my malay friends =D

FER LOVES YOU PEOPLE XD


xoxo.
FER

1 comment:

chiahou said...

YEAH~~~~!!!!holiday start again..
so fast this days come to us again..
haix but no long SPM will come to me.. t.t..u shuang la..can enjoy as much as u can..can go shoping,hang out with friends..and i noe u love take photo very much gerh hhahas..do why i noe??
see ur fs ur fb..full of pichassss..too much for me hahas..if i free i would view all of ur pics..but recently busy for my preparing SPM...dam..i wan crazy ed..keep luk at the book..==!!ok la untill here SELAMAT HARI RAYA..puasa..dun eat something or drink something infront malay ppl arh..later them hate u hahas...bb88