Sunday, September 13, 2009

it's all about FER!

Helloooo my Dear-Dear Reader! =D


I know i have been a lazy lazy blogger lately xD
but you cant blame me for that !
BECAUSE! i got a really really good reason =PP
FB has been distracting me from going to other websites
FFS has distracted me as well XD
and last but not least! I STUDIED! =D
that's why i have no time to update my bloggiee xD

anyways,


I'M HERE TO SHARE MY HAPPINESS WITH ALL OF YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE!!




INTRODUCINGGG!!! *DRUMROLLS!*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MY and howards NEW TOY! XD


Canon 450D

<3

it might not be as nice as those really awesome and expensive ones
but this is already enough for us =)

i would like to thank mommy for buying this new toy for us
*teeheee*

LOVE YOU MOMMY!
muaks

will not update as much as i used to anymore =X
PMR's just around the corner

oh well,
WISH ME LUCKS


xoxo.
FER

1 comment:

chiahou said...

this year u sit for PMR meh@.@?
wah so fast old le 1 year hahas
sorry i was forgot that..
haix i tot u form2...==
sorry my memory not so gud hehes..
wah ur mom so gud bought that for u..if ur mom didnt buy would u say her gud??hehes jk only..funny?