Monday, August 17, 2009

17.8.2009

Helloo Ding Dongs! (:

Yess i know i knoww.. My blog is practically dead cause of my laziness. Hahaha. My friends had been nagging me day and night to update my blog.. So here i am, updating my blog. =)


Some of you knew that i was sick right? Cough, fever (38.7degree celcius), flu and sore throat. Which made my voice damn sexy HAHA XD
Well, I went consulted a doctor yesterday at Gleneagles, and the doctor said it was just an bacterial infection. Nothing big to worry bout. Haha.. Anyways! I waited 3 freakin hours just to see a doctor for likee... less than 10 minutes! LOL. waited like maddd! Hmm... saw lots of little children really ill. So kelian >.<


you seeee! O.O
minimum 2 hours, i was like "wtf? go clinic please" .___.

The doctor wrote a letter and gave me an MC
I didn't go to school today so my driver sent my letter and mc to school so that mr logan could arrange a trial replacement for me.
hahaha.. I'm resting at home while the others are sitting for their PMR trial =P

anf FYI. I was wearing my pyjamas to the hospital yesterday xD

and last but not least !
i got my medicines
haha.. looks pretty isn't it ? xD




xoxo.
FER

2 comments:

Shine said...

better take good care of ur body =]
sickness is around nowadays

i lovee youuu =) said...

ohh okayy.. thanks for your concern =)