Wednesday, August 5, 2009

H1N1

can pigs really flyy ? O.O



Sri Garden is affected by H1N1 ?
no nooo! not sri garden..
it's some kindergarden student =X

once i heard the news.. i was so happy bout it..
but once i thought about it again..
i got scared
hahaha
lots of people called their mummy and tell them that they wanna go home
so, i did the same too! xD
my driver came and pick me up during lunch timee.
and i was happily going home ! =P

and today..
i didn't do to school again =P
i went to pavilion with my brother and mira =X
watched Ghost Of The Girlfriends Past


for those who haven't watch it
better go watch !
bet you wont regret! =D

hmm...
so, after the movie.. walked around pavilion while waiting for mira's driver to arrive..

and bla bla blaaaaaa~

LOL



hmm....
my mood's so unstable lately

hope you are always there for me when i need you


xoxo.
FER

No comments: