Thursday, August 6, 2009

1.8.2009

Went to Reb Box Plus last Saturday.. it was a super-duper boring day, till i kept kacau-ing my aunty to bring me for karaoke till she says okayy. xD so called Howard and Suki to meet us there.. We (me estee and my aunt) were actually late.. booked a 9pm room and we reached there at 10. ahaha. Girls~



My nigga lips ! XD






it's been a long time since i last used this bag
it was a chritmas present from aunty from england

my 1st ralph lauren =)


CCB!
haha
get what i mean ?


my white wine ~ =)


I think most of you peoples might know who is he..
He's Suzuki btw..
my mixed friend
hahaha xD




"all i wanna do is find a way back into loveee~"



li shan said that suki looks like a puppy here! XD
HAHA


his eyes are as big as mine =P


and not anymore! haha



HAHA


cakee!
me loveee~







suki , me, my aunt, estee, and howard


me and suki camwhored alot that night =X











BANG! =D


my fav picture! =)


and yeahh..
i dared my aunt to bring this back home from reb box XD
and she really did
HAHA


xoxo.
FER

No comments: