Tuesday, August 4, 2009

31.7.2009



Hellooo Peoples! sorry for not updating my blog recently.. I just lost my blogging mood. Even till now i don't feel like updating it.. but my darling yy needs the pictures so gotta update lah
haha


we went to Raintree Club last friday
Goshh.. everything has changed. It's like so strict compared to last time.
But, i do miss that place.. I have lots of childhood memories stored there =)


we went for swimming!
and we did sauna


had lotsa fun !




we did a lot of stupid stuffs

we talked non-stop


and that's why we are good friends =)


my darling YY !
hahahaha


















I know i look young without make up XD
HAHAHA
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YY
okiee now you can save all ur pictures~ haha
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hmm...
after i went homee
i called my brother

called him to fetch me to ts
and yeahh..
he came home from coll and fetched me there
how nice huh ?
cause he's going there too
HAHA

well, while waiting for Almighty (Darren) to arrive
my brother suddenly asked
howard : heyy.. you wanna drive anot ?
me : OMG!! Serious?! You dare to sit anot ?! XD
howard : *gets of his seat*
me : *WTF-ing*

HAHAHA...!
he was in a tremendously good mood that day xD
so, his sister also happy lah xD
and btw, Han Yao gor gor was in the car too
he was proud when i called him that HAHA

he's 18 and he hasn't get his license yet
and you guys wanna know why ?
cause he kept failing his undang haha

but nevermind!
he also had his chance to drive LOL

i speed!
revenge !!
HAHA
my brother always scares me with speeding
and i break really hard all outta the sudden
he was shock !
HAH !
cause he always does that to me too

wth

i crap too much huh ?

i better stop it noww

okieee

bet back to d topic, so Almighty came..
then off we head to ts
.
.
.
.
.
Estee was waiting for me at ts
so, once i reached
went to meet her 1st.. then we headed to Tough..
get her clothes and everything..
Wing's ending his work at 7
but it was only 6.30 at that time
so me and estee went to krispy kreme to burn timee


her and mine


her and mine

hot and cold chocolate! =D


this lady was still in the uniform
haha


so, it was 7..
but wing hasn't call us yet..
so, we went walking around =)
till he called us.. we went to check the movie ticket.
it wasn't preview on the time that we wanted
so, never mind lahh
decided not to watch it

so we walked around..

went to a shop named ed & ed

saw a iguana in the shop =X
goshh
i didn't dare to touch it

and iguanas are herbivores o.o



seee!
vegetarian!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
after all the walking, we decided to find a place to sit down and chat
and we decided to go sweet chat! =)



ohh yeahh..
i bought stuffs from etude house too
girls!! go etude housee!!
there's sales! the things are cheap pretty and cute! =D


durian pancake

this is damn damn nice
even a person who doesn't like durian likes this =D

estee's

wing's


fer's
.
.
.
.
.
.
wing gotta go at 9.30
so we teman-ed him to 7-11 to buy some stuffs 1st =)


after that, he left
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
so me and estee went to find my brother at d arcade
they were actually waiting for their turn to play Tekken (is that how you spell it?)
yeahh.. it's some boy gamee.. =X

estee got bored so she went to get herself some tokens and play some games


they waited till they fed up so they went for Daytona USA


and here's estee.. playing some waving hand game .__.
i played nth except the i-don't-know-what's-the-name-of-the-game game.


xoxo.
FER

No comments: