Sunday, March 30, 2008

A day with Michell

Went to Pavilion with michell today
even though i'm completely broke
but thanks to my brother
he lend me RM50 AND I SURVIVE WITH IT !
mwahahahahahah !
ahem.....
let's get back to the topic
i suffered today T_____________T
so many pretty clothes are calling for me !
but i ignore it!

It was a pretty fun day today with michell and her two unknown friends
everytime when I go out with michell
i'll always have new friends haha
and i met 3 today
a cute guy >.< href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhwHlbfe5bpIYwHt0auR_d6gKKJ3nIy5OIXbUCbBjBNa6JtSyh4b5YNwcwIKlJbHgBfw6_I45Xtj3jJd23MjOi-a8tx-kalShY6fQatLzWLdrO8M5irpjDKD6pcBxXRpxhvfJ-el4yx0O77/s1600-h/DSC00506.JPG">

actually , i don't have a transport back home
thanks to me (miss rasuah) had rasuah-ed my brother 2 dozen of J.Co to bring me home
wahahahaha......
geng hor XD

well.... here are some random pictures that i took today enjoy =)



Pretty J.Co !










MY GOD ! MY JESUS ! MY J.CO !





It cost me RM35 (T__T

)



Glazzy .One of my favourites.



snow white




forgotten the nme but it's one of my fav



My brother's addicted to J.co



Sandals which cost me RM41.90 after discount

will be updating soon ^^

take care


No comments: