Saturday, March 29, 2008

Should I trust you ?

well...
i used to hear that you backstab me before
but, i just close my eyes as if nothing happens
i was so hurt after i heard wat asyila told me all the things that you said bout me
i cant believe a friend that i trusted backstabs me

for the past 14 years
i had never been backstab or betrayed before
so, i guess...
this is my first
i never thought of you backstabbing me before
but i believe u did...and you hurt my feelings by all the things u said

you asked me this morning whether do i hate you
and i guess u want to know what is the answer
well.....
the answer is a BIG FAT YES !
i hate people betraying and backstabbing me behind my back
and i think most of human beings hate that too

you told me that you hate betrayers and backstabbers
and i think you hate yourself for betraying and backstabbing lots of people
you dun even have respect for me
and why should i have respect for you
hating you is my problem , not yours
so quit asking all these rubbish

and i don't understand wat kind of friend are you
pushing all the blame to poh yee
are you even a good friend ?
do you even know that she scolded me because of you ?
and i cant believe that she still treats you as a best friend
all i can say that is she's a good friend
and what are you ?
a "mou yi hei" freak ?

all of us know what you did..throwing asyila's book
admit it
why do you still want to lie
is lying ur hobby?
what is it so nice to lie ?
do you gain anything for lying ?

you told all of us that your a gangster or your whatsoevershit laa
you think that all of us would believe all of your stupid lie(s) ?
and yes !
you might be thinking whether am i talking about
yeah ! i am infact talking about you !
who cares
my blog ...
i write whatever i like

i hate you
i write about you
and you have no rights to comment anything about it

you said that we're all accusing u ?
we are so not accusing u
please la, who is so free to accuse you *pfft..*
we're just telling the truth
who likes accusing?
and i , myself don't even like people accusing me

after we came back from the disiplin room
u went and asked teacher for the pass to go to the disiplin teachers room
i cant believe that you were acting innocent in front of him !
and i also cant believe that his acting like nothing happens
are you being a whore seducing him ?

you kept saying other people's are ugly
and you think you're so pretty
but the fact is...
your not as pretty as you think you are
you think that you're pretty cause your boobs are big
no offence but that's the fact

you said that i like making guys falling in love with me?
what about you?
u dare say that you didn't
mayb i did
but only to one guy
which you don't know who is he

you asked me for guys number(s) and promised me not to tell them that i gave you
but you broke your promise
even if they really guessed it's me
can't you cover for me ?!
i mean it's like...
u promised
and you betrayed me

i don't even know why i trusted you so much
even telling you secrets of mine
but , im blind by knowing a friend like you

i regret knowing you....

No comments: