Saturday, March 29, 2008

Something New

ermm......yea =D
today is the birth of my blog (29.3.2008)
first time blogging
so please don't laugh at me saying
"HAHAHAHAHA...this girl really don't know blog"
that's so not nice hor ?

a blog is for yourself
a place where you can crap bout others , myself and ofcourse the person that i dislike
im currently having a grudge on someone which i will hate forever and ever and ever and ever...
and i'll crap more about her
whocaresblablabla...

don't comment on my blog when you visit it
cause you're the one who ask for it
i know i might not be polite or watsoever
this is my blog
like it or not
it's my property
leave immediately if you don't like it and never do come back

i wont be updating for now
as my life is currently boring
but when excitement has come
i'll definately update my blog

will be updating soon
take care
byes

No comments: