Sunday, March 30, 2008

wtf. Ada hantu? -.-

it was 6p.m and i was watching tv
suddenly my maid came down from the stairs shouting
"ADA HANTU! ADA HANTU!"
and i was like wtf ? ada hantu ?
all of a sudden nampak hantu pulak
i used to suspect that she gas mental problems
but i guess she right about the ghost thingy

past few years , i used to see ghosts in my brother room
it was sitting on the cubboard everynight looking at me
i told my mom about it but she rufuse to believe and listen

my brother's friend came to my house overnighting for a day
early in the morning he woke up at 7am
he heard two girls laughing outside of the room
it was really creepy when he told me that
i didn't aspect that in 1 day 2 strange things happen

i have quite a number of ghost experiences since i was a lil girl
it used to be a normal thing for me to see ghosts when i was young
but not anymore
i started stop seeing all these things when i was 6
and started to be afraid of ghosts
im even afraid of pontianaks wtf.

last year (2007)
my sejarah teacher used to bring those indonesian pontianak shows.
it really creep me out
and i cant believe i cried when i saw the show >.<
try searching for the show named "pontianak menjerit"
effing scary

hope i can sleep peacefully tonight
and hope nothing happens........

No comments: