Sunday, March 30, 2008

how could you forget my birthday present ?

i can't believe that you forget about my birthday present!
does my birthday even matter to you ?
it's already 30t march
u 4gotten to give me my present for 26 days
and you call yourself a successful father!

when it was my birthday
you just brought me to dinner
it was like a normal dinner
u talked to your friends and not even a word to me
sometimes i asked myself
whether am i your daughter or am i an orphan ?

u brought ur friends to the dinner
and i said i only wanted family members there
do you even respect my decision when i request for it?
well , i guess...
u don't even give a fucking damn about it huh ?

i have feelings too
and so do you
i never forget about your birthday , father's day and other special occasions that i could celebrate a day with you.
i gave you a present ! A STUPID PRESENT !
which you don't even notice it
i know it might seem cheap or watever to you
but "i ni ikhlas"
but you're like mr.whatever

i don't even know whether does he even know that me and my brother exist
we ain't transparent ya know -.-
we're still freakin alive
everytime when i wanted to talk to you
i feel so scared
i don't know why

maybe it's because we seldom talk
and you don't understand us
but one thing i really want you to know
your my father and i love you
and if u read my blog
i dun care ! i'm still gonna crap bout you !

No comments: