Saturday, December 26, 2009

22.12.2009

whoaa.. it's been a month since i last updated my blog
so hardworking rightt? ahaha..

btw, i'm here to update my blog bout my dinner on the 22nd


was forced to wear a dress on that day..
LOL.. my mom said it's a formal dinner but i don't think so
aahaha.. and oh yeahh..
that's my new haair style :D some of you might think that there's no difference compare to the one before, but actually there is! my hair is much shorter now. :D and i don't like it! :D


this dinner is suppose to be an early Christmas dinner with my step father :D

Elcerdo! <3
btw, it's some pork restaurant



white winee!
my fav


this looks raw? isit raw? i'm not sure myself neither ahaha..
but it tasted like heaven! :D especially when u eat it with the honeymelon
awesome combination! (Y)
ahahaha..

kilpatrick's oyster
my mom ordered a dozen
-faints-


i'm not much f an oyster fan so i only ate one
and i didn't like the oyster
i only like the bacon on the top ._.


this is da BOMB!! :DDD
mini sausages..



my moms dress was aabit low cut LOL

my red purse matches d table mat LOL



desert timee! :D

this is my favv!
i forgotten their names as it was so weird and hard to pronounce
ahahaha


after dinner.. my step dad drop me at pavilion
met up with Harry for a movie..
wanted to watch Avatar.. but the show time's quite late
so, we decided to watch Zombieland instead!
:D


it was only 10 something after we bought our tickets
so we went to starbuck to chill there..
we had green tea ! :D
mine's d blended one and his one's the hot one
he was coughing like shyt that day =X
hope you're getting well soon harry! :D


and i finally bought my mascaraaa!! :D
but i didn't use my rm10 voucher cause it was at home ._.

and yeahh, we were there till 11.30pm
went up. harry gotta do his "business" awhile LOL!
then we went to buy drinks and went into the cinema


movie ended at 1 something..
went to the toilet den went to the carpark to get his car
harry somehow forgotten where he'd parked his car LOL!
but at last, he found it ahaha..

he fetched me home. while going home, we accidentally use the wrong road. XD
ahahahah.. harry scare me say thaat we're going to genting LOL! i was so scared that we're lost ._. but thank god 'awesome' harry knows his road xDD
so yeahh, i got home at 2am?


this playboy bunny cushion's sooooo cute! and it's so huge! XD


no smoking ?
you suree? LOL

btw, like to thank you for the night againn..
stay tune for my next post xD

xoxo.
FER

No comments: