Saturday, December 26, 2009

24.12.2009

christmas eve celebration at Jess's and Mark's place was da BOMB!

Picture speaks a thousand words :D


how can you have a party without a christmas cracker? :D


i was late. couldn't take the pretty un-eaten turkey picture.


LOL
my stupid expression





santa in the kitchen :D





my adorable cousin sister =)


my aunt :D


my cousin brother
cute ain't he ?
he has super big eyes! XD





aww... need to wash dishes on christmas eve xD


mom and santa ahaha









oemgeeee
.__.



LOL
my mother and her craziness xD








the cousins <3













isit chinese new year? or christmas? ahah

















my christmas present from maark and jess! :D
I LOVEEEEEE IT! <33


and this is from me and my brother :D



AHAAHAHAHAH!! XDD


i was cutting the turkey o.o


























we were being crazy in the room xD




















xoxo.
FER

No comments: