Saturday, December 26, 2009

25.12.2009

A day with Mr.Kenny Wee! The boy who's hated by babies! AHAHAHAH!!


met kenny at pavilion, outside of gucci
then we started walking around. he kept asking me where i wanna? wanna eat aanot? LOL! sorry lar kenny.. im bad with making decisions one xDD so we walked around.. going into random shops.. then at last! we went to wong kok for lunch.. cause we haven't eat anything.. so yeahh. we chilled there.. was looking at babies! babies were everywhere on that day!! :D ahaha..

there's this little toddler who sat beside our table, she was smiling at me.. then staring at kenny like she's really angry! omg! super cutee hahha.. then later on.. i look at her.. den she staared at me LOL! then i told kenny "omg.. little babies nowadays also know how to act lan c dy" LOL!

after wong kok, we went walking around.. i did my shopping! :D i bought two tops! and a pair of lashes from shu uemura! :D *teeeheeeee!*

then continue shopping.. bla bla blaa...
till evening.. Noel came to join us :D
me, kenny, noel and my brother chilled at Dome till 8pm just to watch the snows at pavilion main entrance.. but it was really packed ._. but the so-called snow was aactuaally soap xDD but consider as not bad laa :D then me and my bro left.. then i think that's all xDD ahhha

for further details
visit kenny's blog http://kennywee-nei.blogspot.com/2009/12/ferbulous-day.html ahaha




at wong kok


kenny got confuse on the drinks xD


this is mineee :D

when we were at parkson
look at the jam
omg ._.


cute lil magnetic bears! :D




and off we go to dome! :D


Junior Menu? xD


This is Noel :D




this picture never fails to make me laugh xD


btw, we saw dr.mahathir o.o






Noel's camera shy xD







spent my christmas just like that ahaha
btw, i had fun..
thanks again Kennnnaaaayyyy! :D


xoxo.
FER

No comments: