Saturday, December 26, 2009

23.12.2009


A day with Alvin was awesomely fun! :D

i reached there around 4pm? yeahh..
went to get my Chanel eye make up remover at Isetan first then met him outside of Gucci.
and yess.. once again, without failed.. he scared me from my back again..
ahahah.. i never like it xDD

after we met, we went walking around going into shops and look for clothes..
at first, was helping him with his clothes one.. den slowly turn to mine xDD
our first stop was Burberry! :D went there to get white polo tee! i got mine for RM450
i simply choose, tried den paid while that jacob biscuit was choosing his colour ._. he was like "white or black?" "M or L?" so at last he chose black.. paid den zhao! :D

we went to quite aalot of shops =X he bought clothes from AX and Grafiti Tee..
bla bla blaaaa~ then after that, it was 6 sumtin.. we went to Dome! :D had drinks and rested our legs.. he said that he legs was saw-ing .. well he should try wearing heels then LOL! Chill around there till 6 something..

went to the park after that, was walking around.. then found a spot to sit down.. we camwhored, and was crapping there till 10. 3 hours at the park. time really flies ahahha.
after that, my brother called.. saaid that he's gonna reach soon.. so we went to avenue k and wait.. so yeahh.. that's it.. what a simple yet fun day :D






btw, he said that my make up was thick that day .__.



at grafiti tee!
he asked me to choose clothes for him .__.
such lazy person


dome dome domee!
me loveeeee dome!
:D



we were competing whose ribbon is nicer
LOL!
he said that mine's prettier and his one was cuter aahah



parkk time! :D





he's my maid for one daay xD







dot dot dot ..
LOL!

stick man! xD



he was wearing my heels and myy sandals
made me kaki ayam
wth .__.



so hard to write his name ._.


but mine's easy xD




he was playing with my scarf LOL


naahh!
the pic u wanted .__.


i got smack on the leg!
=="
can u seee the red markkk ?!
*sobs*




he was usin my new RM11 file to fan himself ._.








that's it !
:D

xoxo.
FER

No comments: