Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Faker nowadays

What's wrong with some people nowadays !?
Like using others pictures as their profile picture..
C'mon laa! What's wrong with using your own ?!
Stupid fakers!

There are like few billions of people in this world !
Go steal theirs ! stay away from mine u bitch! =="


click on the pictures for a larger view:


i was shock when i first saw it
i thought i added myself or something
but once i saw the name..
i got so mad =="


i added her and told her to change her profile picture politely..
but she asked me back "why?"

ain't she pathetic ?
-pffft!-


she even removed my first comment i dropped on her page =="


UGHHH!
get a life lahh! wth =="


IF I GIRL NAMED JENNY LIWA ADDS U! DO NOT APPROVE !

and

if any of you knows how to report peoples..
mind helping me ?

http://www.facebook.com/walltowall.php?id=100000520945354&banter_id=1238320344&ref=nf#/profile.php?id=100000520945354&ref=mf


cause i had problems reporting her =="

ugh..

No comments: