Monday, May 4, 2009

1.5.2009

Myy...
time really flies.
it's already May

this is how much i love myself :










i just realized i don't need braces !
ahahaha


>.<

this is mine haha
my all time favorite


Well, i went to Pavilion with mummy on labour day
hell lots of people!
grr.. hate it when there's lots of people in a shopping mall
it's like.. so stuffy !

okayy.. lets get back to my topic
as i were saying, i went to pavilion with my mummy, bro, aunty, and my two cousins
we went for shopping !
and yesss. i love shopping with mummy!
she pays for everything
ahahaha
my walking credit card xD

the 1st shop we went in was forever 21
i wanted to buy my tee from there
but it is all sold out
grrr! it's okayy.. i'll try to get that shirt somewhere else if they even have it .__.
mummy bought 3 dresses and a pants for me

after that, me and mummy decided to change XD
we went to toilet and change to our new dresses
aahahaha
well, it's kinda normal for me edi laa. but for my mother..
one word.. weird xD
cause she's always lazy. saying that just wear what u are wearing now laa
but that time, she was the one whom ajak me to change
hahaha, kinda funny though.

next, our next stop was Esprit Cafe
we went there to have a drink
chit chatted
laughed
me and mummy kept observing strangers
.__________.



my brother's sandwich


later on, met suzuki and the rest of the peoples
that's darren, suzuki and jamie on the picture =)


darren was trying to take my picture..
i used this menu to block me for like 10 minutes
ahahaha


later on, mummy called
time for us to go dinner


we went for shabu shabu at one plus one
my second time there though i don't like the food there =X

me no likey seafood =(






i ajak my cousin to the toilet to take pictures XD
ahahaha.
many things happened in theree

msg to voon : only you and i know =)


this is ai voon =)


she's ma cousin ! =)



shows fuck face ahahaha





oh yeahhh !
last but not least !
i forgotten to say stuffs bout my hair !
I DIDN'T PERM IT! DON'T WORRY!
ahahahahaha XD
my friends thought i permed my hair
gave them a shock!

i curl it myself
not permanent one okayyy ?
hahah

but i somehow kinda like it
maybe i'll think about perming it permanently

well, that's all laaa


xoxo.
FER

No comments: