Sunday, May 24, 2009

8.5.2009

my late late postt.
due to me, being lazy and busy
ahaha

me and yong yee planned to go out last minute on that day
she needed to shop for her mothers day pressie
while i shop for my clothes

she bought a hand cream for her mummy in body shop
she said her mummy likes hand cream
hahaha

we went to lots of shops !
clothes and body thingys
i was crazeee trying clothes
but too bad all the pictures wasn't really nice
so i decided not to post pictures here XD
i'll keep it to myself =P


my day in school was really fun that day
brought magazines to school
was reading mags the whole say in school


we (me and aisha) saw this sloggi model without a belly button XD
we decided to give her one
ahahaha
she looks so imperfect without a belly button!


before


After
*tadaaaaa!* seee !
she looks so perfect now !
xD


yong yee !
my 38 kaki
who always calls me "Fiiiiiiiiiiii..........!"




i ended up buying clothes from forever 21




xoxo.
FER

No comments: