Sunday, May 24, 2009

9.5.2009

i threw my contact lens away dy
nowadays i don't wear lens anymore
anyone selling pretty lens??
drop ur link in my cbox !
thanks !

okayy..
so back to my 9.5.2009 topic

i went to mv with my bro, suzuki, gramps, darren, jamie and other 3 new friends which i met that dayy.
they thought i was 22
OMG. do i look that old ?
hahaha. XD i don't blame them for calling me a twenty-two-year-old-mother
cause i was with thick make up that day..

and yeahh.. that day was Jamie's actual birthday
so, we celebrated her birthday at Delicious
cakes there are like.. heaven!
love the chocolate cakes theree
ahaha

later at night
me and my brother are suppose to go jes's and mark's birthday party at luna bar
but Pudu and Bukit Bintang's road was blocked and it was friggin jammm !
so, we decided not to go dy. sighhh
i was so prepared for everything
den suddenly ugly things started to pop up !
grrrr!

never mind, since we also have plans if we didn't go to that party
jamie's friend (Sheena) invited us to her birthday party
we don't even know who is she and yet, we're going to her party
it was weird going to a complete strangers party
but it ended up quite fun
hahaha
they were all so nicee..

we stayed at the party till quite late
1am if im not mistaken
after that, we went to a mamak near jamie's house
she said that mamak's roti canai is the best !
and yes.. indeed it's the best
NO OIL ONEEE! ahahaha XD
it's not oily !
girls would like it !
but i don't think guys really care. they will just stuff everything into their mouth
hahaha
den after that. lepaked there for awhile
den headed homee.
really really tired
slept in the car

when we reached home
i didn't even care to remove my make up and change my clothes
but i straight away slept on the bed xD

pictures of the dayy:









ahaha !
thats me !




ninja turtlee!



sheena's place
her house was really really cute! xD


the oil-free-roti-canai ! =D


milo ice !
ahaha


xoxo.
FER

No comments: